blog 7


 The truth is that being my first year I don't have much to say about the curriculum of my university degree, but on the subject of the study load I would make it more balanced according to the situation that we live in today, as we are in the middle of a pandemic and not everyone reacts in the same way, anxiety and constant stress are part of this new reality. I am an example of this, I was injured and I was practically in bed for 2 months, I couldn't do much and everything came down on me and I only received understanding from some professors.

From my ignorance I would like to have a trip to an English speaking country to relate more to the language, I would like it to be at a generational level and to be able to opt for it once in the third and fourth year of the degree. another thing that I would implement is online classes in certain subjects due to the presence in the next year it is difficult for students from the region, but I say from my ignorance because it is my first year and I hardly know what I can opt for in the future.

By studying journalism I hope to have total availability of everything that my faculty gives me but as I don't know it in person I can't say anything against it for now.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 2

Blog 3