blog 4


 



My favourite tv show is Malcom in the midle , the show is about malcom and his family, his crazy family, the characters are Lois (mom), Hal (dad), Francis (big brother), Reese(big brother), Malcom (middle brother) and Dewey (little brother), those are the main characters and members of the family, the most influential secondary characters are Craige (neighbour and workmate of Lois) and Stevie (best friend of Malcom). 

my favorite episode is exactly episode 10 of the fourth season "if boys were girls" in this episode Lois fantasizes in her imagination of how life would be if her sons were girls, after imagining it she realizes that being women she could not manipulate them because they would be as smart as her and seeing it this way, is very funny.  

I like watching the show because I imagine my family, although it is not like them it is very similar, a screaming mother but who loves us with her heart and 3 boys who are a bit idiotic. I also like the message of self-improvement at the end of the show, Lois' speech is my favourite.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 2

blog 7

Blog 3