blog 6



 I think I would go 20 years in the future and I would like that in that future where I go the earth is a habitable place and not the ecological disaster that scientists predict, if it is a good future I hope it is of great technological advances, more equitable with people, universal health and quality education for all, I remember watching 31 minutes on tv talking about climate change and that temperatures will be extreme in the future if we don't do something to avoid it. I would like to find a sustainable future in the future and see myself as a professional if possible hahaha. 

If the future where I am going is good of course I would stay, but if it is bad and nothing can be done about climate change I will stay in the present and make the best use of my youth.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 2

blog 7

Blog 3