blog 1


 I would like to go to England, because I have been watching English football since I was a child and I would love to see the stadiums of the big six, to see a match at Anfield, Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge is one of my dreams since I was a child. I know a lot about football in the country, practically all the teams of the Premier League and the cities where they come from, I know it is a very expensive country and it would be quite difficult to go, in the future I would like to study in a dream university like the university of cambridge, to live would be for study purposes but for pleasure I could not, because my mood depends a lot on the sun, if there are only 6 hours of this I would die in a short time hahahahaha.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 2

blog 7

Blog 3